Old February 2nd 17, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.info
ETH via rec.radio.info Admin ETH via rec.radio.info Admin is offline

Default ETH054 - Building Antennas

Everything Ham Radio Podcast

ETH054 - Building Antennas

http://www.everythinghamradio.com/20...ding-antennas/

Hello everybody and welcome back to the Everything Ham Radio Podcast! In
this episode we are going to talk about building antennas, we talk about
some upcoming events/contests and hamfests over the next two weeks and wrap
it up with some news from around the hobby! I would like to thank George
Zafiropoulos, KJ6VU with Packtenna.com, Dan Romanchik, KB6NU and Scott
Davis, N3FJP for donating items for give-away prizes for this episode.
Winners: $100 gift certificate to Packtenna.com – Curtis Abma, AB4MA –
Prize Claimed Any/all ebooks written by Dan,...

The post ETH054 – Building Antennas appeared first on Everything Ham Radio.
This posting includes a media file:
http://media.blubrry.com/everything_...g_Antennas.mp3