Old February 18th 12, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bob[_24_] Bob[_24_] is offline

Default Homebrew or Copycat B&W AP10 Windowsill Antenna

I used to have a b&w ap-10 and it worked quite well. I tuned it by
adjusting the length of a single radial across my apartment rug. MFJ
makes a window-sill antenna that looks awfully similar:
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Produc...uctid=MFJ-1622

The user manual is online, and you can probably order the little
bugcatcher-style coil a la carte.

Bob
k5qwg

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:44:31 -0700, "Irv Finkleman"
wrote:

Somewhere I recall seeing an article on homebrewing a windowsill
antenna similar to the B&W AP-10. Does anyone have a copy they
could email me, or a link where I can find the information. I was
hospitalized for serious problems and all my ham gear including many
books were donated to the local ham club -- I'm starting again from
scratch after 54 years of hamming, but on a much smaller scale!

Thanks for any assistance in this matter.

Irv VE6BP
Calgary, AB