Old February 23rd 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
tack tack is offline

Default Panasonic "World boy" custom model# RF-850HB ac/dc radio. AM/FM/SW

On Feb 22, 5:23 pm, wrote:
Years ago,I bought one of those sangean radios that George ''Afraid of
Ouija Boards'' Noory and Art ''married a young Girl'' Bell and Popular
''Lieing A.s'' Science,maybe it was Popular ''Lieing A.s'' Mechanics
magazine Lied about) bragged about,AM/FM/a couple of tv channels and
weather band radio.That radio didn't show me s..t! I sent it back.Then I
bought a sangean ATS 909 AM/FM/Shortwave radio from those RIPP OFF
Liars,I sent that one back too.I suppose ccrane has my data in their
computers somewhere,or on hard paper.
cuhulin

I listened to Art bell a few days ago. He's asking folks (again) to
concentrate on using mind or thought control to ask the aliens to come
and show themselves. Some callers called in to say they saw the
UFO's. Bell is claiming success. What a bunch of nutjobs. Say, I
heard something a while back about Art Bell liking them young. Tells
about his character. I had surgery on my leg last month and can't
work yet (service connected disability) so i've been tuning the radio
a lot (various SW sets and old BC radios too).
But my older CCradio radio works well enough for the weather part, and
that's what I wanted it for. It's for the cellar. AM & FM also work
ok but nothing grand. Sure as hell not worth $169.00!!!!!!!!!! Did
you see what they cost now? what a rip