Old April 12th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Joey[_2_] Joey[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone still use packet radio?

Just curious how many out there still have active 2m packet radio in
their area? Aside from APRS, I don't think anyone is listening... and
even that seems to be fading here.

I've been rather inactive for the past 7-10 years and it seems packet
has dissapeared in that time! Anyone have any creative ideas?

I honestly can't come up with any use for it that I can't already do
over the internet... My laptop even has built in EVDO on two cell
networks (redundancy!). What more can I ask for?

PS. 3 month old TH-D7A for sale