Old February 18th 05, 12:25 AM
Brian Hill

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why don't you give it a shot Bruce?

B.H.

I'd love to - but, frankly, I'm a dunce when it comes to things
mechanical or electrical! I've ruined a lot more stuff than I've
repaired, and a lot more than I care to mention. I'm not very
technically dextrous, even when my understanding is intact.

Bruce "Allthumbs" Jensen

Well like Dirty Harry says " A man has to know his limitations". I wouldn't
shoot to much$s into it. By the time you pay to ship it twice and get it all
checked out and fixed your gonna probably have what the radio is worth
wraped up in it or more unless you can find some nice old fella close by?

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-