Old August 2nd 05, 11:43 PM
John Smith

b.b.:

Uhhh, we "code tape wizards" and "computer taught b*st*rds" are "out there"
(more ways than one, I suppose), and if a code reader can't display it on the
screen--we can probably live without those "words of wisdom."

Art Bell said, "CW is dead!" If Art Bell (even more trustworthy than Santa and
the New York Times!) says it, Victoria, it is true!

John

"b.b." wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"b.b." wrote in message
oups.com...

KØHB wrote:
"b.b." wrote

Maybe Morse can go back to being an encoding scheme, and Farnsworth
can go back to being a teaching method.

Thus it is, thus it always has been.... I don't understand "go back
to"....

73, de Hans, K0HB

Morse had become merely a licensing hurdle, Farnsworth a testing
scheme. Now if anyone bothers to learn Morse, it will be to use it.

You know something? Your probably right....and actually that is a good
thing.

Dan/W4NTI

People may not always agree with my opinions, but that's OK with me.

There were plenty of Code Tape Extra's out there who never worked a dit
in their lives.