Old March 1st 12, 10:34 PM posted to alt.engineering.electrical,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.engr.electrical
Billy[_3_] Billy[_3_] is offline

Default Reliable RF Amplifier for Robot Antenna Problem

Hi, it's me again. Does anyone know of a good reliable RF amplifier for the
433 MHz range? We need a gain of roughly 20 dB. We want to use it to amplify
our received signal from the beacon. Thanks in advance for any help.

PS We realized the thing about rotating the mesh was not an issue. Thanks
for the replies to that Paul and Helmut.

-Billy Maier