Old April 8th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default Ten-Tec RX-350 Owner's Manual, etc

In article ,
Bob Schoenleber wrote:

Just received a used 350, but unfortunately, no manual. Anyone know
where I might get or download a manual other than from Ten-Tec? They
want $25 + shipping for one.

Also, are there any lists of special tricks, etc for the 350?

I would write an email to Ten-Tec and see if they will send you one.

Go here for updates on the radio software. Latest version is 1.15. There
is also a link on this page to download a programmers guide to the radio
that might be helpful to you.

http://www.rfsquared.com/Updates/RX350

--
Telamon