Old October 21st 04, 07:27 PM
GrtPmpkin32

I sure would appreciate some of your plans for making a shortwave crystal
set. Some coil dimensions, wire size and such. thanks.

Go he

www.midnightscience.com

It's the homepage of the Xtal Set Society, and they have numerous plans and
projects available, as well as books, kits and components (wire, variable
capacitors, etc.)
for making xtal sets. They also have a lot of great links for xtal set builders
and enthusiasts. An invaluable resource, and much more inclusive and helpful
for the beginner and the expert than I could possibly give you in this
newsgroup.
Have fun!
Linus