Old January 23rd 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
john john is offline

Default Re-cap Kits: SX-101, PS-500, S-38, S-40B...

On Jan 18, 7:22*pm, Tom NØJMY
wrote:
...and other makes and models.

We've added Hallicrafters to our list of brands that we can supply
multi-section can-capacitors and complete re-cap kits for. *We a
stocking all variations of the S-38, and are taking orders for the
S-40B, SX-101 variants, SX-110, SX-117, and others.

We have not got our web-site updated to reflect these new additions yet,
but you can e-mail us for pricing and other info, as well as to purchase
them.

These kits include brand new multi-section can-caps (except S-38 which
is a tubular) as well as any other electrolytics needed. *The complete
kits come with other electrolytics, as well as Mylar caps to replace the
original tubular paper caps as well.

If you'd like to see what our caps and kits look like, please come towww.hayseedhamfest.com/capkit.htm. You can contact us from there, or
just reply to this post.

Again, thanks for your time.

73,
Tom NØJMY
NØJMY's Hayseed Hamfest . *.

www.hayseedhamfest.com

Dear Sir:
I am restoring a hallicrafters S 40 B receiver. I need some parts
such as the little glass for bandspread,
would like all original knobs to replace the beat up ones on unit,
electrolytic caps of various values.
Can you supply?
John Everhart K4ZYF