Ten-Tec RX-350 Owner's Manual, etc

Old April 8th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ten-Tec RX-350 Owner's Manual, etc

Just received a used 350, but unfortunately, no manual. Anyone know
where I might get or download a manual other than from Ten-Tec? They
want $25 + shipping for one.

Also, are there any lists of special tricks, etc for the 350?

Thanks...Bob
Old April 8th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Bob Schoenleber wrote:

Just received a used 350, but unfortunately, no manual. Anyone know
where I might get or download a manual other than from Ten-Tec? They
want $25 + shipping for one.

Also, are there any lists of special tricks, etc for the 350?

I would write an email to Ten-Tec and see if they will send you one.

Go here for updates on the radio software. Latest version is 1.15. There
is also a link on this page to download a programmers guide to the radio
that might be helpful to you.

http://www.rfsquared.com/Updates/RX350

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 9th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

I would write an email to Ten-Tec and see if they will send you one.

You must have missed the part where he said Ten Tec would be glad to
send him one for $25 plus shipping...
Old April 9th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

I would write an email to Ten-Tec and see if they will send you one.

You must have missed the part where he said Ten Tec would be glad to
send him one for $25 plus shipping...

ths spd rding corses rnt wht th clm t b...

mk
Old April 11th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Bob Schoenleber wrote:

Just received a used 350, but unfortunately, no manual. Anyone know
where I might get or download a manual other than from Ten-Tec? They
want $25 + shipping for one.

I would write an email to Ten-Tec and see if they will send you one.

Let me clarify for the thinking impaired (not Bob the OP) that they may
have an electronic version such as a PDF that Ten-Tec may not charge you
for as printing and mailing costs money for the hard copy. It would be
worth the time to ask them.

Now that you mention it, your thinking may indeed be impaired...

He already *DID* ask Ten Tec. They said "$25 + shipping".

Period [.]

They *didn't* say "Oh, sir, if the $25 is too much for you, we can send
you a PDF for free".