TS-118A/ap

Old March 14th 12, 08:20 PM
Richief Richief is offline
Junior Member

Default TS-118A/ap

Hi All:
Just picked up a TS-118A/AP Wattmeter. I'm missing the MX 1785/U, the MX-1782/U, the tuning shunt MX-1784/U and the chart for the chart for the MX-1781 and MX-1785 elements. Does anyone know where I can get these elements? and can anyone send me a copy of the charts?

Thanks in advance.
Richief

e-mail
Old March 15th 12, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Dave M[_3_]

Richief wrote:
Hi All:
Just picked up a TS-118A/AP Wattmeter. I'm missing the MX 1785/U, the
MX-1782/U, the tuning shunt MX-1784/U and the chart for the chart for
the MX-1781 and MX-1785 elements. Does anyone know where I can get
these elements? and can anyone send me a copy of the charts?

Thanks in advance.
Richief

e-mail

Go to the BAMA mirror site at
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/military/ts118/ and download the DJVU manual
for the TS118A. It has the charts that you're looking for.

--
Dave M
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after