Why did they (''they'') go to Columbia?

Old April 16th 12, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit

Default Why did they (''they'') go to Columbia?

Something to do with setting up more Cocaine/Drug deals? T'is my guess. Cocain Salad Head bunch of MOFOs.
Old April 16th 12, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave

On 04/16/2012 12:02 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Something to do with setting up more Cocaine/Drug deals? T'is my guess. Cocain Salad Head bunch of MOFOs.

Colombia, no "u"
Old April 16th 12, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit

Google, and typee, Hotel Caribe. AVOID Hotel Caribe,,, that damn joint is a DUMP! I wouldn't stay there for anything in the World.
Old April 17th 12, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave

On 04/16/2012 03:44 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google, and typee, Hotel Caribe. AVOID Hotel Caribe,,, that damn joint is a DUMP! I wouldn't stay there for anything in the World.

And after that I don't think anyone will invite you!
Old April 17th 12, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit

White House STAFF Involved in Colombia HOs Scandal Ignored. www.rense..com Mannnn, don't git me to lying,,, that Sheet is gittin funnier by teh minit! Onus ahnudder note, How it was accidently discovered the Titanic was sinking. (Sumpin like dat) I think I sawed dat article at www.motherboard.com or do a Google anna typee it.