For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date

Old April 15th 12, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave

Default For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XFYMjkFYPg

I've tried to listen to this once a year since I first heard it in 1968.

The True Story of the USS Titanic feat Jack Johnson
Old April 15th 12, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

dave wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XFYMjkFYPg

I've tried to listen to this once a year since I first heard it in 1968.

The True Story of the USS Titanic feat Jack Johnson

USS ?

Old April 15th 12, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave

On 04/15/2012 12:46 PM, dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XFYMjkFYPg

I've tried to listen to this once a year since I first heard it in 1968.

The True Story of the USS Titanic feat Jack Johnson

USS ?

It's a 13 minute long talking blues from 1968. And a few funny visual
puns. Not historically accurate.
Old April 16th 12, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit

That's what I was wondering too,,, USS? Titanic.
Old April 17th 12, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit

JT radio talk show on Supertalk Mississippi.JT said, Big news out of Alabama next, stay here. I say, What's those Alabama Dumb Asses up to now?
Old April 17th 12, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit

Big news out of Alabama is Waterford Crystal Football Shattered in Alabama. That thang was worth thirty thousand dollars. Now Waterford,Ireland is going to have to make a new one.
Old April 18th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Old April 18th 12, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave

On 04/17/2012 04:55 PM, m II wrote:

The mighty Cunard's USA HQ, across the street from my dentist's office.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...a_cunard .jpg

Old April 18th 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit

Dick Clark, dead at eighty two. Rest in Peace Dick Clark.