In just 8 minutes . . . .

Old April 29th 12, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Arky Bob

Default In just 8 minutes . . . .

It will be time for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

But nobody will hear it because the proclaimer is AWOL.
Old April 29th 12, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 18:53:53 -0700 (PDT), Arky Bob
wrote:

It will be time for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

But nobody will hear it because the proclaimer is AWOL.

I was listening to Wolverine Radio on 6940 USB.

Jim (MI)
Old April 29th 12, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Arky Bob

On Apr 29, 5:29*pm, wrote:
I was listening to Wolverine Radio on 6940 USB.

Yeah but it wasn't NEAR as exciting as The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.
I bet they didn't talk about ..

Blah blah blah ...
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

Now did they? Then it hadta bee BORING ! ! !

So next time tune in to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

You might even hear Kevin. And the other 2 check-ins.
Old May 1st 12, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, April 28, 2012 6:53:53 PM UTC-7, Arky Bob wrote:
It will be time for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

But nobody will hear it because the proclaimer is AWOL.

Looky here, Communist.

If you don't knock this all off, I'm going to cal Brother Stare and
he and my Doctor Who Daleks will get you in deep trouble!

73,

'VFP
Old May 3rd 12, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Last Day Profit of God

On May 1, 2:43*pm, wrote:
If you don't knock this all off, I'm going to cal Brother Stare and he and my Doctor Who Daleks will get you in deep trouble!

I am the last day profit of God and I predict that your Daleks will
receive a large anchovy pizza delivered to their door.

I predict that they will not have enough to go around.