Old August 7th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS AEA Isopole

I have for sale an AEA Isoploe in excellent condition. It comes with the
controller & instructions. The antenna tuned perfectly this weekend and I
worked Kansas, Missouri and Illinois on the antenna at 15 feet on 10 meters
this weekend with 25 watts. The capacitor ends have been changed out so this
mod will not have to be done to this antenna. There is ons spot where the
Plastic housing will need to be filled to make sure the case is water
tight.Asking $125. This is a pickup item in Sugar Land, Texas 77478 (near
Houston).
Thanks for your interest
Jack WN5A
Old August 7th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

The antenna is an Isoloop not Isopole. Thanks for the help Kevin
Jack WN5A
Old August 20th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Mike:
The antenna would require a 41X41X12 " box to ship. Short of building
plywood crate I believe I will keep trying to sell locally. Thanks for your
interest.
73
Jack

WTB Isopole 2M David Thompson Antenna 0 March 2nd 05 04:20 AM
Looking For a Good used Isopole antenna BOWE0341 Equipment 0 May 8th 04 11:06 PM
Looking For a Good used Isopole antenna BOWE0341 Equipment 0 May 8th 04 11:06 PM
WTB 2 meter AEA Isopole David L Thompson Antenna 0 April 5th 04 08:44 PM
WTB AEA 2M Isopole David L Thompson Antenna 0 March 29th 04 03:22 AM