Old February 21st 07, 09:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default for sally: truly well designed movies - id ewte - (1/1)

Sally's dead.
You'l have to send your spam somewhere else.

"ewell" wrote in message
news:5678987F71G7778157g96113781q73587432L8287327m ...
Hello group.

One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read

or files I download.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world

of premium nntp access.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.

Streaming audio and video
Keyword searchable
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Blazing fast downloads