Old February 21st 04, 02:04 AM
Steve Uhrig

Default Kenwood programming cable needed

A friend who operates a strictly volunteer-funded search and rescue
dive team organization in the Philly area is in need of programming
stuff for their Kenwood fleet.

He needs a copy of the programming manual and the programming cable
for Kenwood TK-780 mobiles. He already has the software but would
purchase another copy if the price was reasonable.

If anyone can help him, hopefully on a donated or less-than-retail
basis, please contact him directly. You'd have to ask him if donations
would be tax deductible, but I suspect they would be.

Let's help these guys who get suited up and jump into the water to
find some poor soul when it's in the teens outside.

Contact:

Bob Motzer

Do NOT contact me. I am only the piano player.

Tks ... Steve

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website
http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"