LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old October 20th 12, 05:23 AM

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2012
Smile Regency Flight Scan # ACT-T-720A servoce manual/schematics needed

I am looking for a service manual & schematic diagrams for a Regency Flight Scan Model # ACT-T-720A, 16 channel, VHF AM airband scanner.

I found an owners manual for this radio but I also need the service manual w/schematic diagrams.

Also, any working &/or for parts/repair radios of this make/model would also be appreciated.

I will pay for the hardware, shipping, & insurance via paypal.

I found a Regency ACT-T-720A scanner that isn't working correctly, that I may be able to fix or use for parts, that the owner said he'd give me for free if I pay for the shipping.

Thanks.
  #2   Report Post  
Old October 20th 12, 06:30 PM

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka9jwx View Post
I am looking for a service manual & schematic diagrams for a Regency Flight Scan Model # ACT-T-720A, 16 channel, VHF AM airband scanner.

I found an owners manual for this radio but I also need the service manual w/schematic diagrams.

Also, any working &/or for parts/repair radios of this make/model would also be appreciated.

I will pay for the hardware, shipping, & insurance via paypal.

I found a Regency ACT-T-720A scanner that isn't working correctly, that I may be able to fix or use for parts, that the owner said he'd give me for free if I pay for the shipping.

Thanks.
Did you do a honest Internet Search.

If you can fix a pocket AM / FM transistor radio, you can fix that model of scanner.

If you do not have the equipment to work on radios - then the manual will be of no use to you.

Most times the memory was the first thing to go in that particular model.

Capacitors second.

Transistors and resistors - rarely...

Most ones I saw the front end was out of them or the LED's burned out.

Got to have a lot of hours on them to get the LED to burn out.
  #3   Report Post  
Old April 4th 15, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Apr 2015
Default Regency Flight Scan # ACT-T-720A servoce manual/schematics needed

If u are still needing that schematic for your regency scanner along with parts call G & G Communications out of Leroy NY (he repairs scanners)...the person to ask for is Gerry Oliver....he might charge you for the schematic and/or parts but at least you'll have them....good luck