Old July 13th 03, 05:20 PM
Greg

Default CB SHOPS NORTHERN OHIO

Dunno if this is what you're looking for but AES has an outlet in the
Cleveland area. (In Wickliffe)
That's pretty close to you. I'm not sure if they do CB repairs since they
seem to be primarily a HAM shop, but it might be worth looking into. It's
pretty easy to find, it's right on Euclid off of
I-90. Their site is http://www.aesham.com

Let me know if I can do anything else for you
Greg

"don" wrote in message
om...
hi all
i have a few radios that need repair
and am located in vermilion ohio
about 1/2 hour west of cleveland right on lake erie
cobra 29,,,no sound,,transmits and receives,,can see the signal,,just cant

hear
uniden pc68xl,,receives fine,,but transmit is garbled
galaxy 33,works fine,,would like to add freq counter conversion
any shops in this area would be appreciated
thanks
don