Old December 17th 06, 11:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Ron Ron is offline

Default A "better" Ham? absolutely

You seem to have an exaggerated opinion of yourself, one not shared by

any
others on these groups.

more lies some persona in the nG do indeed adknowledge that I am
cappble fellow and they are able to sign their names to their post

you wisely avoid since you makes threats to violate federal law on a
regular basis

Since you are making yet another of your baseless accusations based upon
"Mark Morgan's Law", please quote which laws you accuse me of breaking.
Quote me verse and the I.C. code that pertains to same.
Bottom line? You are all bluster. Hot air. More Mark Morgan scat...

Now sally forth, Morkie, and continue to crap on each and every post made
herein whether you were invited or not.

invited? if an inavatation is required who gave you one?

Lke you, buddy, I need no invitation. Since you opt to crap on each and
every post herein, I am following suit. I need no "inavatation". By the
way, Mork...that is spelled wrong.

no I simple denouces your forgeries of myself and coment on the news
of the day

You "denouces" ? Care to put that in English?

realy "not anybody" on this day you can hardly anoy me don't you
realize that

Again...care to put that in English? Trying to decipher your comments is
difficult at best.

Come back when you learn to use a spell check program.