Old January 17th 04, 06:24 PM
John

Default FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S HT1000's,VISAR'S,& MAXTRAC'S

MOTOROLA RADIOS for Sale!

HT1000 Radio (Model HO1SDC9AA3AN) Description: UHF , 16 Channels, 4
Watts, Emergency Button, 3 Position Toggle Switch, plus many more
features. Nice looking radios, that are perfect for:
Work/Business, Health Care Industry, Fire & Safety, Hotels, Resorts,
Entertainment Complexes, Schools & Security and Great for Radio Rentals!
Radio w/Antenna only Prices:
(1) One @ $135. plus shipping
(5) Five @ $130. each, plus shipping
(10) Ten @ $125. each, plus shipping

Radio w/Antenna, Battery and Charger Prices:
(1) One @ $175.00 plus shipping
(5) Five @ $165.00 each, plus shipping
(10) Ten @ $150.00 each, plus shipping

Radio w/Antenna, Battery, Charger & Lapel Microphone Prices:
(1) One @ 210.00 plus shipping
(5) Five @ $175.00 ea, plus shipping
(10) Ten @ $175.00 ea. plus shipping
VISAR RADIO (Model H05SDD9AA4DN Description: (UHF) w/ 16 Channels, 4
Watts, Display Screen on Top,
plus Many more Features. Nice looking radios, that are perfect for:
Work/Business, Health Care Industry, Fire & Safety, Hotels, Resorts,
Entertainment Complexes, Schools & Security and Great for Radio Rentals!
Radio w/Antenna only Prices:
(1) One @ $125.00 plus shipping
(5) Five @ $110.00 each, plus shipping
(10) Ten @ $100.00 each. plus shipping

Radio w/Antenna, Battery & Charger Prices:
1 @ $175.00 Plus shipping
5 @ $155.00 each plus shipping
10 @ $140.00 each plus shipping

Radio w/Antenna, Battery, Charger & Lapel Mic Prices:
1 @ $200.00 plus shipping
5 @ $175.00 each plus shipping
10 @ $155.00 each plus shipping

MaxTrac Mobile Radio (ModelD44MJA7JA5AK . Description: UHF, 32 Channels,
45 watts 449-470 Freq range .
5 button front with display 16 pin acc plug . Scan plus many more
features.These are really nice radio's that are
perfect for people that are on the road a lot, as in the Deliveries of goods
& services,
Utilities, etc. .
Radio w/Microphone only Prices:
1 @ $135.00 plus shipping
5 @ $110.00 plus shipping
10 @ $100.00 plus shipping

Radio w/Microphone, Plug and Bracket Prices:
1 @ $175.00 plus shipping
5 @ $150.00 each plus shipping
10 @ $135.00 each plus shipping
If you need a larger quantity, please email me & I will work
out a price for you. You can also email your phone number
if you would like for me to call you.

I accept Cashier's Checks, Postal Money Orders and PayPal.

These are really nice radios. I also sell them on eBay ( for more $) and
have
had a lot of positive feedback on these radios (my name is "searchking"). A
lot
of the radios have a decal on them that lists the channels & identification.
The
decals come off easily (I use WD40). I just do not have the time to clean
the radios , so that's why I offering them at these low pricces.

Thank You for your time and I look forward to doing business with you!
John 904-631-1809 For more info..