Old May 19th 04, 04:37 PM
Roger Wilco

Default Vintage Test Equipment Sale

Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html
Old May 19th 04, 05:33 PM
trent

Roger Wilco wrote:

Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

"Most items are NOT working, offered only for parts or possible repair.
Some stuff may work, but assume it doesn't"

trent
--
"This user has a pattern of behaviour in the usenet group chi.forsale
that borders on abusive."
Old May 19th 04, 06:24 PM
Bill Vajk

trent wrote:
Roger Wilco wrote:

Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

"Most items are NOT working, offered only for parts or possible repair.
Some stuff may work, but assume it doesn't"

What????? No ARC-5 equipment? LOL

Old May 19th 04, 06:59 PM
Mark (UK)

HOLY GOLD MINE DUDE!

What a great pile of goodies! DAMN, I wish I could get there - anyone
got a spare return ticket from London going.....

Yours, Mark.

Old May 19th 04, 09:16 PM
tongaloa

Roger Wilco wrote:
Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

I see lots of good stuff and the price is right.
Tek 575 transistor curve tracer, EIP freq counters, lots
of other good stuff!
Too far away for me though.
-Bob
AH7I

Old May 19th 04, 09:33 PM
kenji

In article , tongaloa
wrote:

AH7I

geek!
Old May 20th 04, 02:31 AM
Dave Moorman

In article , trent
wrote:

Roger Wilco wrote:

Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

"Most items are NOT working, offered only for parts or possible repair.
Some stuff may work, but assume it doesn't"

trent

There are some excellent prospects there, though. I definitely need a
smaller, better scope that I have.

You wonder how that much stuff like that all came together.

Dave
Old May 20th 04, 04:27 AM
D. Schmidt

If it wasn't for us GEEKS, you'd be still scribbling your useless dribble
into slabs of rock.

"kenji" wrote in message
In article , tongaloa
wrote:

AH7I

geek!

Old May 20th 04, 04:34 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"D. Schmidt" wrote in message
If it wasn't for us GEEKS, you'd be still scribbling your useless dribble
into slabs of rock.

"kenji" wrote in message
In article , tongaloa
wrote:

AH7I

geek!

Amen

Old May 20th 04, 01:39 PM
trent

Dave Moorman wrote:

In article , trent
wrote:

Roger Wilco wrote:

Saturday May 22, 2004 from 9 AM to 2 PM

Details and map at

http://chicagotest.i8.com/BigSale.html

"Most items are NOT working, offered only for parts or possible repair.
Some stuff may work, but assume it doesn't"

trent

There are some excellent prospects there, though. I definitely need a
smaller, better scope that I have.

You wonder how that much stuff like that all came together.

I got mine in a pawn shop on Halsted before Halsted (and pawn shops)
became "upscale".

trent