Old October 17th 03, 06:15 AM
Lou Franklin

Default FREE CB CRYSTAL MIXING CHARTS

We've now added all our crystal charts for free download/printing
(PDF) on our site. These 36 charts cover about 95% of all American
mobile & base CB models, and show exactly which crystal(s) affects
which mode or channel. Very useful for troubleshooting "dead
channels" symptom, or for modification to 10M or other freqs.

Check 'em out at: www.cbcintl.com/xtals/xtals.htm

We specialize in CB books, plans, kits, and high-performance CB
accessories. Please visit our Web site to see all those "goodies" you
just can't find anywhere else!

www.cbcintl.com

You can also download our complete CB catalog, or just the Order Form
from the home page. We've also got a new Email Order Form (for
VISA/MC) if you're in a hurry.

In case you didn't already know...

Who are we? Since 1976 we've been the leading supplier of books,
plans, and kits just for CB radio. Do-it-yourself repairs and
modifications, 10-Meter Ham conversions, amplifiers, FM converters,
bleedover filters, adding new frequencies, etc. Secrets of how to
increase your power, range, and privacy.

For product questions or additional details
on what we offer, please email us directly at:

73,
Lou Franklin--President
K6NH / "SuperSparks"

************************************************** *************************
Who are we? Since 1976, we've been THE source for CB Radio
technical information & high-performance accessories!

DIRECT link to our secure Web Order Form:
https://www.cbcintl.com/secure.htm
NOTE: Include the "s" in http; otherwise it's not secure!

Email:
Web:
www.cbcintl.com
CBC INTERNATIONAL