Old December 2nd 15, 01:39 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default The end of the profiteering emporia?

On 02/12/2015 09:59, Brian Reay wrote:

I've several of the Chinese radios (we've 5 licensees in the family)
and they are certainly good value.

Five cb'ers. There's not a real amateur in the family.

--
Extend ****s law - make 'em wear a cheat sheet 24/7
Old December 2nd 15, 01:41 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On 02/12/2015 13:39, Fred Roberts wrote:
On 02/12/2015 09:59, Brian Reay wrote:

I've several of the Chinese radios (we've 5 licensees in the family)
and they are certainly good value.

Five cb'ers. There's not a real amateur in the family.

shocking ...fakes...they don't even mention their hobby being amateur
radio on their facebook pages ....

--
Man at Oxfam
All things DIGITAL do not work
Old December 2nd 15, 01:41 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

"Fred Roberts" wrote in message
On 02/12/2015 09:59, Brian Reay wrote:

I've several of the Chinese radios (we've 5 licensees in the family)
and they are certainly good value.

Five cb'ers. There's not a real amateur in the family.

Usual M3OSN confabulation as one is known to have let the licence lapse.

Old December 2nd 15, 01:45 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On 02/12/2015 13:41, gareth wrote:
"Fred Roberts" wrote in message
On 02/12/2015 09:59, Brian Reay wrote:

I've several of the Chinese radios (we've 5 licensees in the family)
and they are certainly good value.

Five cb'ers. There's not a real amateur in the family.

Usual M3OSN confabulation as one is known to have let the licence lapse.

and brian runs things for them as they only did it to keep him happy and
get the odd pound so he can take pictures of them holding things ....
.....qrz etc

http://www.qrz.com/db/M3OSN