Old January 16th 12, 11:24 PM
Junior Member

Default Anyone seen one of these GIANT vacuum tubes?

The attachments are of a vintage vacuum tube in its original shipping container. There is no date on the container. I left it this way in its original condition to protect the tube and history as well. The tube says "Federal Tel and Radio F 212E Made in USA". I have no way of testing this but knowing the source I am sure its good. This guy was very meticulous and I practically have original receipts with almost everything. I bought a big lot and will be selling a large amount of vintage tubes on EBAY. I can find info and values on almost all of them except for this one. I want to sell this one as well. If anyone can help me please it would be most appreciated. With what I have learned lately this tube is probably rare. This is my job now and thus my only source of income so please help. OK THE PICS ARE TOO BIG. Feel free to email me with inquiries.