Old July 31st 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default Need Copy of Manual for Dymek DA-9 and Antennas

I am still looking for a copy of the manuals for the McKay Dymek DA9
Active
antennas and the 5 Antennas modules. If you have any of these I will pay
for a copy and postage. If you know of a source please email me at

Thanks
Jack

2nd request for heilp.
Thanks
Jack WN5A
Old July 31st 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 31, 9:48 am, wrote:
I am still looking for a copy of the manuals for the McKay Dymek DA9
Active
antennas and the 5 Antennas modules. If you have any of these I will pay
for a copy and postage. If you know of a source please email me at

Thanks
Jack

2nd request for heilp.
Thanks
Jack WN5A

Jack [WN5A],

These guys still claim to have the
McKAY DYMEK DA 9 AMPLIFIED DIRECTIONAL AM ANTENNA
"Still available after 25 years"
GOTO = http://www.esotericsound.com/elect.htm
Price: $319.00 (IL Res. add 7.25% IST) + $9.00 shipping

You may be able to contact them
and buy a Copy of the Manual ~ RHF
Old July 31st 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

On Jul 31, 12:48 pm, wrote:
I am still looking for a copy of the manuals for the McKay Dymek DA9
Active
antennas and the 5 Antennas modules. If you have any of these I will pay
for a copy and postage. If you know of a source please email me at

Thanks
Jack

2nd request for heilp.
Thanks
Jack WN5A

You might check with Fred Osterman at Universal Radio. At one time he
had quite a collection of manuals and technical books for a lot of
radio equipment.

Old July 31st 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 31, 10:59 am, RHF wrote:
On Jul 31, 9:48 am, wrote:

I am still looking for a copy of the manuals for the McKay Dymek DA9
Active
antennas and the 5 Antennas modules. If you have any of these I will pay
for a copy and postage. If you know of a source please email me at

Thanks
Jack

2nd request for heilp.
Thanks
Jack WN5A

Jack [WN5A],

These guys still claim to have the
McKAY DYMEK DA 9 AMPLIFIED DIRECTIONAL AM ANTENNA
"Still available after 25 years"
GOTO =http://www.esotericsound.com/elect.htm
Price: $319.00 (IL Res. add 7.25% IST) + $9.00 shipping

You may be able to contact them
and buy a Copy of the Manual ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Jack [WN5A],

You may wish to contact Gerry Thomas [KB4JFM]
who makes the Quantum QX Loop Antennas.

He may have some 'research' Info gained over the years.

DXTools.Com and Radios Plus+ Electronics
http://dxtools.com/AboutR+.htm
GOTO = http://dxtools.com/Order.htm

~ RHF
Old August 2nd 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Thanks for the replies. I was able to get one from Mike at
www.Esotericsound.com He is s great guy and has a lot of really interesting
used gear. Check it out.
Thanks RHF for the suggestion. Roadie you were right Universal President has
a lot of manuals but wasno help in this matter.
Really a[ppreciate the help.
Regards
Jack WN5A

Old August 2nd 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 2, 11:38 am, wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I was able to get one from Mike atwww.Esotericsound.com He is s great guy and has a lot of really interesting
used gear. Check it out.
Thanks RHF for the suggestion. Roadie you were right Universal President has
a lot of manuals but wasno help in this matter.
Really a[ppreciate the help.
Regards
Jack WN5A

Jack [WN5A],

Post the Results of your "Findings" here on RRS
and become a Resource for some one with a
problem with one of the McKay Dymek Active
Antennas in the future.

And post a Copy of your Results and Findings to
the "Loop Antenna" Group on YAHOO !
They are also a Resource for all kinds of Loop
Antennas Questions, Problems and Issues.

hope this helps - iane ~ RHF

Dymek DA 9 with 5 Antennas for Auction jvcactus Swap 0 July 21st 07 04:03 AM
FS: SB-301 Manual copy Joe Swap 1 October 25th 05 09:35 PM
FS: HW-101 manual COPY Joe Swap 0 October 23rd 05 06:29 PM
FS:SB-301 Manual Copy Joe Swap 0 October 23rd 05 06:17 PM
Wanted: Copy of Hidden Ham Antennas [email protected] Swap 0 October 23rd 03 07:17 PM