Old January 6th 08, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default FOR ALL AMATEUR OPERATORS AND INSTANT EXPERTS

Gentlemen
Radio is about fields , waves, inductors e.t.c and diamagnetic
materials which does not include iron.!
So to refer to the magnetic field of iron has nothing to do with
radio. For antennas we use diamagnetic materials which have a skin.
None of these, when a current is passed thru them ,allows a field to
be formed on the inside like a iron magnet ! So gentlemen, get back to
basics and review what a field looks like under these circumstances. I
am not going to tell you because your niche in life is to argue,
so check things out for yourself. Think academicaly or in a
scientific fashion instead of CB ers
And another thing. All laws are bound to the focal point of
equilibrium. When there is not a state of equilibrium you have varying
waves which do not appear when equilibrium is present.
So be specific if you are refering to a non equilibrium status since
all laws must be modified to account for this. Otherwise, your debates
will go on for years and years and years without closure
Art Unwin KB9MZ......xg(uk)
Old January 6th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

On 6 Jan, 11:01, art wrote:
[...]

Seems like the people on this side of the pond only got educated to
the level of their professors. So guys listen up.
When a current flows in a piece of iron it exhibites a field that is
representive of the north and south pole. Iron is referred to as a
ferrite matererial. When a current passes over a diamagnetic material
the field is representitive of a diamatic pole within the earth. This
pole is at a different angle to the ferrite pole and is also quite
weak. It is readily seen in action with a pendulum as it induces a
curve to its movement as it goes backwards and forwards. It moves more
erraticall when a eclipse occurs because tho the action tho weak is
enhanced the ferrite pole from out space is somewhat shielded and thus
magnifies the identification of the diamagnetic anti gravity forces.
This anti gravitational force can also create levitation, but is
really known as the offcenter force of our earth that turns the earth
around.
Now if you review the Corriolis effect or the Casmire effect you will
see that these are the effect created by poles other that that of
ferrite.
So now to a radio antenna. Surely you are aware that a capacitor
discharge moves towards a inductive field where at the same time it
sweeps up the static particles that have come to rest after entering
th atsmosphere (predominately during the active sunspot cycle.) When
the swarm or plasma cloud gets to the inductance it only accepts
charged electrons to make up a field. This field is a
antigravitational field that is oriented differently from a ferrite
magnetic field. The field orientation thus guides what was the inate
static particles into a curling action away from our antenna.This same
action is in fact is called a curl vector when one determines the
resultant vector of forces that emanate from a time varient field,
which also is not parallel to the axis of the current flow.
Remember that this multi particle sweeping action occurs a million
times for each megacycle of operation so there is a constant series of
pulses or plasma stream moving away from the antenna. Each of these
particles placed a reactive force upon the antenna such that with the
abundance of
particles by virtue of the numourous samples supplied creates an
occillating action on the radiator. This same sample of forces travels
with the plasm until it finds a diamagnetic material that is resonant
where it can impart the same occillatory movement on its new resting
place. What is special about the resting place chosen is that only a
dimagnetic material will allow these static particles to rest upon
their surface, because all other materials have retained magnetic
properties as seen when looking at a hysteresis curve.

Now with respect to Amelia Erhardt and the Bermuda triangle. What I
was ponting to was that the axis of the diagmatic pole could well lie
on this very axis where the dimagnetic field would be quite a bit
stronger than elsewhere.
Put into place that both of these areas is surrounded by water which
is also diamagnetic. Think then of a aeroplane made of aluminum
enclosure that exihibits a shielding action as with a eclipse. Could
not one wonder what could happen to a small ferrite sliver used in a
compass when reacting to such circumstances especially when
considering the universal square law? Would a few degrees of movement
on a compass create a situation where a resulting course change would
be made? I know this really has nothing to do with radiation but
well.....you did ask.
Don't take my word for all this . Investigate via Google on all the
phenomina spoken of. Use a computor program with an optimiser and
determine why the radiator is tipped away from being parallel to
earth.
Did equilibrium create an array where the radiators were closer to
each other than a yagi? Check out where the gain difference comes from
when radiators are stacked but with only one feed point. I could go on
ofcourse,but I do recognise that old hams resist change so acceptance
of the above is doomed. Cover the undeniable facts and kick Art from
the group!
Can't do that I keep going and going and....
Art Unwin KB9MZ.....XG (uk)
Old January 6th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 13:19:41 -0800 (PST), Guru
read from scriptu

Iron is referred to as a ferrite matererial.

A Viking conceit of language when they stopped by to rape the Brits'
women and shove an "isarno" sword into the men's guts. 1000 years
before that, there was no iron anywhere, only ferrum. Of course, at
that time Roman Legions were raping Viking women and shoving ferrous
swords into the men's guts. The latin *******s swore to never utter
the word ferrite ever again, and started making maps of small Atlantic
islands where they could celebrate their new customs of population
control.

It is readily seen in action with a pendulum as it induces a
curve to its movement as it goes backwards and forwards.

That would have shocked Gauss who always thought that his beer buddy,
Coriolis, described it to him in much different terms. Gauss was
probably too drunk to correct him? As they had escaped both the Roman
Legions and the Vikings, they were well known at the nearby Pub.

It moves more
erraticall when a eclipse occurs because tho the action tho weak is
enhanced the ferrite pole from out space is somewhat shielded and thus
magnifies the identification of the diamagnetic anti gravity forces.

Emperor Ming the Merciless said as much to Flash Gordon. Dr. Flexi
Cherkov was supposed to explain it better in the next episode, but I
didn't have a nickel for that weekend's matinee. ;-(

This anti gravitational force can also create levitation, but is
really known as the offcenter force of our earth that turns the earth
around.

This was written in antiquity when Archimedes said "give me a lever
long enough, and a fulcrum, and I bet I can sucker the taxman into
giving me a pension to write about physics." Instead, Archimedes,
Aristotle, and Aristophenes spent their social security checks at the
Pub levitating beer for themselves and Gauss and some frog who could
write his name in the snow by swinging his pendulum. (Alcohol
enhances the diamagnetic effects of local eclipses. Many researchers
confirm the earth spinning qualities of these tests.)

Now if you review the Corriolis effect or the Casmire effect you will
see that these are the effect created by poles other that that of
ferrite.

I just love Casmire, best song ever done by Diamagnetic Prophylactic
(formerly Led Zeppelin)!

when reacting to such circumstances especially when
considering the universal square law?

The universal cube law replaced that after the "Treaty of Near-Pi of
1927" in a convention at Berne Switzerland.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old January 6th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

On 6 Jan, 14:37, Richard Clark wrote:
[...]

Typical of the three Richards, no content on antennas because his
degree was in English thus is lost with physics and old history like
Terman
and his experience is a sailor scrubbing the decks. Enjoy an evening
with your male masculane males or what ever they are called until you
can stand no more and fall asleep in their arms
Art
Old January 7th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:31:08 -0800 (PST), art
wrote:

Enjoy an evening
with your male masculane males or what ever they are called

Prior Art,

And you can't get anyone else to respond to your notices except from
someone like you describe above? Both you and Cecil seem to jump for
the TNT Suicide vest every time so you can hug me with more passion.

XOXOXOX

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Old January 7th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

wrote:

Enjoy an evening
with your male masculane males or what ever they are called

Prior Art,

And you can't get anyone else to respond to your notices except from
someone like you describe above? *Both you and Cecil seem to jump for
the TNT Suicide vest every time so you can hug me with more passion.

XOXOXOX

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

I am looking for educated discussion not handwaving. I know you are
incapable of providing anything of a related matter as does the rest
of the newsgroup.Go back underground wearing your fish net tights for
your jollies
Old January 7th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Enjoy an evening
with your male masculane males or what ever they are called

Prior Art,

And you can't get anyone else to respond to your notices except from
someone like you describe above? *Both you and Cecil seem to jump for
the TNT Suicide vest every time so you can hug me with more passion.

XOXOXOX

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

I am looking for educated discussion not handwaving. I know you are
incapable of providing anything of a related matter as does the rest
of the newsgroup.Go back underground wearing your fish net tights for
your jollies

Your TNT vest appears to be quite tightly laced up. Cutting off
circulation is it? I don't think many here are interested your side
topic choice of underwear.

Seems like a pattern in educated discussion is converging on the
reality that there isn't much educated topic here in the first place -
and that is how we got into this waltz.

Is your dance card empty?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Old January 18th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

AI4QJ wrote:
"art" wrote in message
[...]

The casual reader of the ng should realize that this insane posting is not
representative of the technical background of ham radio operators.

The repetitive nature, and lack of a credible argument, of this post is
duly noted.
73,
KA6RUH