Old October 12th 14, 06:42 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Project Shun in numbers: latest update!

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

Sadly he is off polluting another group who, while they seem to have
spotted his habits, motives, and lack if knowledge, they lack the will to
ignore him.

I have posited that the well-known behaviour of antennae might arise because
of restrictions in the medium, and yes, because I have posited that
question,
I do have a lack of knowledge on the matter, because it is not, to my
knowledge,
covered in any of the treatises.

Many responders completely missed the point of the OP and rabbited on
by replaying their mental tape recorders about what they and I already knew
about antennae.

Perhaps you would now honour me and the NG with your apparent superior
knowledge on the matter, instead of resorting to rather silly and infantile
personal attacks, as is your modus operandi?

(The Project Shun doesn't come into it, as you will be justifying your
numerous slurs about me into the NG)

I find it strange that you regard an attempt to foment technical discussion
in amateur radio NG as pollution.

Old October 12th 14, 08:30 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"gareth" wrote in news:m1eeht$1ed$1@dont-
email.me:

(The Project Shun doesn't come into it, as you will be justifying your
numerous slurs about me into the NG)

I won't shun you so long as you don't give me a hard time. Usenet seems to me
like an open court, and that's the way I like it, pretty much in line with
what Micheal Black wrote just now in the previous thread. After all, if I
wanted a walled garden, there's always Yahoo, and I don't go there at all.

Old October 12th 14, 08:53 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014 14:30:07 -0500, Lostgallifreyan wrote:

"gareth" wrote in news:m1eeht$1ed$1@dont-
email.me:

(The Project Shun doesn't come into it, as you will be justifying your
numerous slurs about me into the NG)

I won't shun you so long as you don't give me a hard time. Usenet seems
to me like an open court, and that's the way I like it, pretty much in
line with what Micheal Black wrote just now in the previous thread.
After all, if I wanted a walled garden, there's always Yahoo, and I
don't go there at all.

Words of wisdom. Thank-you.