Old May 26th 17, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 3:55:31 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

His publicity tour worked with me. I remember watching him and actually liking the guy. He's a very personable fellow. Obviously that is what made him a successful politician. I read an article about him in prison and it said he is very well liked by the other inmates. He's more than happy to help them out with legal appeals etc. Very commendable.

Blago's not a terrible guy and he was thrown under the jail for
penny-ante stuff. But he's like living with a hyperactive 3 year old
who won't take a nap. Adorable for a while but there's a limit.

Blago got lucky with his first jury. 11 wanted to throw the book at him
but there was one persistant holdout. That would have been a good time
to re-assess his strategy and calm down. The second jury was 12-0 on
most charges.

I was surprised at the venom alot of people expressed about Blago after
the conviction. Some people wanted life. Some wanted Blago in the
electric chair. As if Blago's inept attempts to cut a deal for a senate
seat were responisble for all the evil in the world.

Personally, I thought 6 months in prison and a lifetime ban from elected
office was about right.

Yeah there had to be things going on behind the scenes that only the insiders knew about. He must have really ticked off some of the other corrupt officials Illinois is infested with.

Blago ending up ****ing off just about everybody in Illinois politics,
but the main reason he was kicked out of elected office because he
turned into political kryptonite. Supporting Blago would have been a
big club for an opponent in the next election.

What ever happened to the honor among thieves thing?

Blago would have ticked off the corrupt officials if he squealed. If he
stays quiet, he'll be treated like a stand-up guy when he walks out of
prision. Assuming enough of his cronies are still in office by then.

Coochie is under scrutiny. drudgerepot.com ....Trump needs to dump that dude.
Old May 26th 17, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 11:31:41 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Soros has bussed in at least two big busloads of protesters, they want 15 hour minimum money. Hamburger Robots don't need any money.

"Hamburger robots" lol...I like that.

They don't spit on or blow their noses onto your food either.
Old May 26th 17, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 3:55:31 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Blago would have ticked off the corrupt officials if he squealed. If he
stays quiet, he'll be treated like a stand-up guy when he walks out of
prision. Assuming enough of his cronies are still in office by then.

His release date is 2024. Goodness gracious.

At least he's located in a pretty section of the country. https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

I should send him a card or something but probably won't. You never know what kind of list that would get me on with the feds.
Old May 26th 17, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:16:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 3:55:31 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Blago would have ticked off the corrupt officials if he squealed. If he
stays quiet, he'll be treated like a stand-up guy when he walks out of
prision. Assuming enough of his cronies are still in office by then.

His release date is 2024. Goodness gracious.

At least he's located in a pretty section of the country. https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

I should send him a card or something but probably won't. You never know what kind of list that would get me on with the feds.

A pretty section of the country? Try Scott Air Force Base, Illiois. I was there ten months in 1963, Army Nuclear Missiles. ed-thelen.org I didn't see anything pretty about that.
Old May 27th 17, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 9:59:38 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

A pretty section of the country? Try Scott Air Force Base, Illiois. I was there ten months in 1963, Army Nuclear Missiles. ed-thelen.org I didn't see anything pretty about that.

He is incarcerated in the FCI at Englewood, Colorado.

And considering the urban **** hole you currently reside in; Jackson, Mississippi, I wouldn't be taking cheap shots at any place in Illinois.
Old May 27th 17, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 8:19:06 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 9:59:38 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

A pretty section of the country? Try Scott Air Force Base, Illiois. I was there ten months in 1963, Army Nuclear Missiles. ed-thelen.org I didn't see anything pretty about that.

He is incarcerated in the FCI at Englewood, Colorado.

And considering the urban **** hole you currently reside in; Jackson, Mississippi, I wouldn't be taking cheap shots at any place in Illinois.

Never been to Colorado before. Gets too cold there anyway, I like Florida.
Old May 31st 17, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Seal team 6 possibly liquidated in North Korea jimstone.is
Old May 31st 17, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 7:59:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Seal team 6 possibly liquidated in North Korea jimstone.is

Wasn't Seal Team 6 liquidated in a helicopter crash a long time ago to cover up the phony Osama Bin Laden capture/murder in Pakistan?

Bin Laden died of kidney failure and other health complications in the early 2000's.