Old May 27th 17, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Post Your Annual Income

DhiaDuit and I have decided to set up a GoFundMe page for our summer vacation. Gas, hotels, meals, liquor, beer and female "guides" all add up to big bucks.

So we need to know how much money you make so we can decide how much you can afford to donate.

A contribution of at least .01% of your annual income is expected which is very reasonable on our part.

Thank you for in advance for your donation.
Old May 28th 17, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Goal: $10,000.00
Donations to Date: $ .22

Old May 31st 17, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Goal: $10,000.00
Donations: $ 1.02

Off to a slow start due to Memorial Day weekend.

Looking for donations to pick up real soon.
Old May 31st 17, 12:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A dollar two nienty eight.