Old April 3rd 14, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default pride dx 300

On 03/12/2014 11:19 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
chuckie38 wrote:

Hey thxz for the reply John yes I know of RF parts But the thing is they
sold the last L/V transformer 6 years ago funny huh ok well if you fine
one for me please let me know I can have it rewound at the tune of
145.000 plus shipping hum .

$145 is not too bad, but if the primary is okay it's probably not too hard
to rewind the secondary yourself by hand. Not TOO many turns.

But if it were me I would substitute a generic filament transformer in there.
--scott

According to the schematic it's just a 2.8 amp 6.3vac transformer

$14 from AES

pride 100 bi linear rick Swap 0 April 21st 06 11:14 PM
Looking for a Pride DX300 Amp Jay in the Mojave CB 1 November 12th 04 06:17 PM
Pride DX-300 Transformer Jay in the Mojave CB 6 October 16th 04 10:51 PM
Welcome to Seattle Gay Pride '03! Don Souter Shortwave 0 July 4th 03 12:17 AM
Gay Pride Picknic Don Souter Scanner 0 July 3rd 03 11:57 PM