New one for me.

Old February 25th 12, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
jon boy kg4gfu

Default New one for me.

Greetings Fellow Knob Twisters!

I came across a number station that I have not heard before although
most of you may have. It is in English a mans voice and he sounds
very much North American to me. He calls both numbers and letters
running through them twice. The frequency is 6.739 mgz. He is
probably using a beam as his messages are definetely being sent to
various locals. Anyone else hear this one before and have any
knowledge of it? Enjoy your twisted knobs! kg4gfu. Jon Boy.
Old February 25th 12, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:05:23 -0800 (PST), jon boy kg4gfu
wrote:

Greetings Fellow Knob Twisters!

I came across a number station that I have not heard before although
most of you may have. It is in English a mans voice and he sounds
very much North American to me. He calls both numbers and letters
running through them twice. The frequency is 6.739 mgz. He is
probably using a beam as his messages are definetely being sent to
various locals. Anyone else hear this one before and have any
knowledge of it? Enjoy your twisted knobs! kg4gfu. Jon Boy.

Was it in USB? Probably military coms.

Jim (MI)
Old February 26th 12, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
jon boy kg4gfu

On Feb 25, 1:51*pm, Mark Morgan wrote:
dave wrote innews:w8KdnR0uuZvTvdTSnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@earthlink. com:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 15:30:27 +0000, Mark Morgan wrote:

jon boy kg4gfu wrote in news:51f0c7f0-1104-4a81-
:

Greetings Again!

I am unfamiliar with EAM. What does it stand for? BTW, I should have
mentioned it is USB. Keep on twisting! Jon Boy. kg4gfu.

i hear him from time too time on teh punce net fine busines indeed

Sounds like an EAM like message. Right freq for military HF.

i has decided to lave most ops till spring when I shoud be with full moon
tacking and another band or 2 to use akording to leeb****z advice- Hide quoted text -

Old February 26th 12, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
dave

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:32:55 -0800, jon boy kg4gfu wrote:

I am unfamiliar with EAM. What does it stand for? BTW, I should have
mentioned it is USB. Keep on twisting! Jon Boy. kg4gfu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTZuJQ4xtE0

Emergency Attention Message?

Theoretically transmission of a certain alpha sequence, (changed daily),
indicates a heightened state of alert or an actual breakout of
hostilities. Most EAMs are less important.

Like an EBS closed circuit test that broadcasters had to do, when we
actually got to open the big envelope.
Old February 26th 12, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
dave

:

Greetings Again!

I am unfamiliar with EAM. What does it stand for? BTW, I should have
mentioned it is USB. Keep on twisting! Jon Boy. kg4gfu.

i hear him from time too time on teh punce net fine busines indeed

Sounds like an EAM like message. Right freq for military HF.

i has decided to lave most ops till spring when I shoud be with full
moon tacking and another band or 2 to use akording to leeb****z advice-

Emergency Action Message (krktd)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmsir...eature=related
Old February 26th 12, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark Morgan[_10_]

dave wrote in
m:

:
Greetings Again!

I am unfamiliar with EAM. What does it stand for? BTW, I should have
mentioned it is USB. Keep on twisting! Jon Boy. kg4gfu.

i hear him from time too time on teh punce net fine busines indeed

Sounds like an EAM like message. Right freq for military HF.

i has decided to lave most ops till spring when I shoud be with full
moon tacking and another band or 2 to use akording to leeb****z advice-

Emergency Action Message (krktd)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmsir...eature=related

has you seen this?

http://ve7kfm.com/kb9rqz.html
Old February 27th 12, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve

On Feb 25, 12:05*am, jon boy kg4gfu wrote:
Greetings Fellow Knob Twisters!

I came across a number station that I have not heard before although
most of you may have. *It is in English a mans voice and he sounds
very much North American to me. *He calls both numbers and letters
running through them twice. *The frequency is 6.739 mgz. *He is
probably using a beam as his messages are definetely being sent to
various locals. *Anyone else hear this one before and have any
knowledge of it? *Enjoy your twisted knobs! *kg4gfu. *Jon Boy.

Hmmm. According to my Nestle's Quick Decoder Ring, it's a message to
Cuhulin regarding the current location of Blueberry Doggy, relative to
Blueberry Doggy's couch.