Old July 15th 04, 04:01 PM
Homer

Homer says I have it in paint dept. about $ 2.98 for a package.

homie

Jerry wrote:

"J999w" wrote in message
I can't find it here in Milwaukee, WI either.

jw

Do you have Home Depot stores in WI? HD carries it locally, and I would
think it would be there since Home Time on Public TV is a big supporter of
that show. Isn't that show out of Wisconsin? I hope JB Weld hasn't been
discontinued. Gosh, I'd miss that stuff badly.

Jerry

Old July 15th 04, 04:02 PM
Homer

yes...

Robin can come on down to north carolina and fix me up anytime...

Scott wrote:

Actually, Home Time is out of Minnesota (the Twin Cities). Robin did
spend some time working in Eau Claire, Wisconsin (not far from where I
live now...wish I'd have known that then!) meeeeeow!!

Scott