Old January 21st 04, 06:32 AM
Dave Hollander

Default FS: Johnson Matchbox and TenTec Antenna Tuner

I have the following items for sale that are excess to my needs. Prices
do not include shipping. I will ship overseas.

Johnson Viking 275 Watt Matchbox............... $175 plus shipping
This antenna tuner will match antennas with a coaxial fed, open/balanced
wire and end-fed antennas. This unit still has the T/R relay inside
also. This unit is in nice condition with no extra holes or connectors
added. Includes a copy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/efjmatchbox.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/efjmatchbox2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/efjmatchbox3.jpg

TenTec Model 228 Antenna Tuner and SWR Bridge .......$100 plus shipping
This is a 200 watt Antenna Tuner and SWR Bridge covering 80-10 meters.
This unit will match balanced and unbalanced lines, coaxial lines and
single wire antennas. The built-in switch will allow the user to
switch between three antennas and an external dummy load. This unit is
in excellent condition and the LC networks inside show no abuse or
arcing. The meter has the ability to be lit with the use of an external
12 volt dc supply.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tentec_tuner.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tentec_tuner2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tentec_tuner3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Dave N7RK http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona *DXCC Honor Roll* *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!