Old April 18th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default why is steve so bound to his lie that I receive welfare

were I eleible I wouldmost certainlytake it but as ithappens I am not
and yet steve lies and insist Iam and hehas proof but refusesto carry
his freight and prove his claim

Old April 18th 06, 11:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

K4YZ wrote:
an old flake wrote:
were I eleible I wouldmost certainlytake it but as ithappens I am not
and yet steve lies and insist Iam and hehas proof but refusesto carry
his freight and prove his claim

No..Your veil of shame to disprove by ponying up your "job"...

you claim steve you are the one that needs to prove it

no once can prove a negitive you said that yourself (more or les)
tonight

youalso claim you never asked to do so

meaning you lied again
Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old flake wrote:
were I eleible I wouldmost certainlytake it but as ithappens I am not
and yet steve lies and insist Iam and hehas proof but refusesto carry
his freight and prove his claim

No..Your veil of shame to disprove by ponying up your "job"...

you claim steve you are the one that needs to prove it

Nope.

YOU need to give us the name of the "company", your business card,
etc.

no once can prove a negitive you said that yourself (more or les)
tonight

But you CAN prove you have a "real" job.

youalso claim you never asked to do so

I haven't.

I say you're on welfare. There's evidence that supports that.

A simple revelation of your "job" would stop all of that...And I
mean VERIFYABLE information...Your "word" has already been proven
worthless.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old flake wrote:
were I eleible I wouldmost certainlytake it but as ithappens I am not
and yet steve lies and insist Iam and hehas proof but refusesto carry
his freight and prove his claim

No..Your veil of shame to disprove by ponying up your "job"...

you claim steve you are the one that needs to prove it

Nope.

youclaim I am on welfaryou prove it

YOU need to give us the name of the "company", your business card,
etc.

so you can use it to condcut further harassment. I know youthink I am a
fool but realy

no once can prove a negitive you said that yourself (more or les)
tonight

But you CAN prove you have a "real" job.

not without giving agreater ability to harass me than you currently
enjoy

and you claim to have proof I receive welfare

you have advanced the suposition that I no job so I must be but your
loigc iis incomplete even if I have no job

I could be wealth and reitred (could be not advancing or dening it) or
I could mouching off my old Man

you supostion proves nothing

youalso claim you never asked to do so

I haven't.

liar

I say you're on welfare. There's evidence that supports that.

where?

A simple revelation of your "job" would stop all of that...And I
mean VERIFYABLE information...Your "word" has already been proven
worthless.

no it would not nothing will stop your lies

you have proven that

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old flake wrote:
were I eleible I wouldmost certainlytake it but as ithappens I am not
and yet steve lies and insist Iam and hehas proof but refusesto carry
his freight and prove his claim

No..Your veil of shame to disprove by ponying up your "job"...

you claim steve you are the one that needs to prove it

Nope.

youclaim I am on welfaryou prove it

I don't need to. You've already done it.

Your posting habits indicate you're home at all hours seven days a
week. You refuse to say what it is you allegedly do or who you do it
for, and you don't have a business license to do ANYTHING.

Unless your "wife" is independently wealthy or you're living off
the reserves of the money you embezzled from all those Jewish
organizations, you've got to be on welfare. Or selling illegal drugs.

YOU need to give us the name of the "company", your business card,
etc.

so you can use it to condcut further harassment. I know youthink I am a
fool but realy

No...I don't THINK you are a fool...

I KNOW you are a fool.

no once can prove a negitive you said that yourself (more or les)
tonight

But you CAN prove you have a "real" job.

not without giving agreater ability to harass me than you currently
enjoy

It will come to the surface eventually, Morkie. You can either
tell me now, or I WILL make sure it's everywhere when I do find it.

and you claim to have proof I receive welfare

I do.

You're fat, you're in front of the computer all day, and you can't
provide any evidence of legitimate income. So it's either welfare or
illegal drugs.

you have advanced the suposition that I no job so I must be but your
loigc iis incomplete even if I have no job

Lot's of random words in search of meaning and order, Your
Putziness.

Take another running start at that and try English.

I could be wealth and reitred (could be not advancing or dening it) or
I could mouching off my old Man

Mooching off the old man IS part of it.

You claimed he lives with you, yet last night you said he's
getting "assistance" for his utilities, which tells me that he's
probably the source of your dishonesty issues...Either that or you
filed the claim in his name unbeknownst to him, which is more
beliveable.

you supostion proves nothing

But you provide more than an adequate amount of evidence that
supports it.

youalso claim you never asked to do so

I haven't.

liar

Yes, You are.

I say you're on welfare. There's evidence that supports that.

where?

Noted above and in other threads...All provided by you.

A simple revelation of your "job" would stop all of that...And I
mean VERIFYABLE information...Your "word" has already been proven
worthless.

no it would not nothing will stop your lies

They have to start in order to stop.

you have proven that

Proven what?

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 21st 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

why do you maintina this lie? you post so repateing is fair game

Old April 25th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

why do you lie?

Old April 26th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

why do lie and post this crap steve and then claim yuo can prove it and
don't

Old May 11th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

prove yourclaim you said you can

but you can't I know that since it is lie