Old October 8th 06, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,sci.electronics.basics

Default SolderSmoke #34: Interview with Ashhar Farhan, BITX-20 designer

SolderSmoke!
A SHOW FOR ELECTRONICS HOMEBREWERS!

http://www.soldersmoke.com

Listen at: http://www.soldersmoke.com

SolderSmoke #34 (October 7, 2006) is now available
on http://www.soldersmoke.com

Ashhar Farhan joined us from India for #34:

-- BITX-20 transceiver.
-- HB in India.
-- EMRFD.
-- W7ZOI influence.
-- Hans Summers.
-- Quadrature rigs.
-- DSB and PSK31.
-- Homebrew test gear.
-- The importance of measurement
-- Farhan's 'scope.
-- Homebrew heartaches.
-- Homebrew spirit.
-- Symmetry.

Tired of listening to Led Zepplin or NPR on your
I-Pod? Wouldn't you like to be able to carry with
you the kinds of ham radio conversations that you
listen to while in your radio shack?
Mike, KL7R, in Juneau, Alaska, and Bill, M0HBR, in
London, England meet regularly on the ECHOLINK system
to discuss their homebrew radio projects. We are
making them available as PODCASTS.

RSS FEED: You can subscribe to the program, have
them downloaded to your MP-3 player, and listen to
them at your convenience. To subscribe, just cut and
paste this URL into your I-poder (or similar)
software.
http://www.soldersmoke.com/soldersmoke.rss

If you don't have an MP3 player you can just go to the
site below and listen to the latest program (and
earlier editions) using the audio software on your
computer.

http://www.soldersmoke.com

All our programs are available here.

We hope you enjoy the program. Please send us
feedback.

73 from London
Bill M0HBR N2CQR CU2JL
http://www.gadgeteer.us