Old September 6th 04, 05:08 AM
Larry Gagnon

Default FS: Schurr morse code iambic paddles

I am selling my trusty Schurr portable morse code paddles, model name
"Einbau-Wabbler". These incredible iambic paddles are the ultimate in
quality German handmade craftsmanship: the Mercedes Benz of morse
paddles (http://www.schurr-key.de/index_e.html).

These paddles are constructed of highly polished MS 58 quality brass,
hard silver contacts, plexiglass paddles, Zappon lacquer. These paddles
appreciate in value every year and are an absolute pleasure to use.

I purchased the portable, no-base model "Einbau-Wabbler" in order to use
these paddles for Mobile CW. Consequently, I have mounted the paddles to
a 1cm thick rubber base, on which are attached 2 soft leather 2.5cm
straps with Velcro. This enables the mobile CW operator to strap the
paddles easily, quickly and securely to your leg, from which you can
safely operate CW while driving your vehicle. The buyer can decide
whether to stick with my mounting system or whether to remount the key
on a permanent base. You can contact the craftsman at the address above
if you wish to purchase one of his bases.

The paddles are about 7 years old, have not seen much use, are in very
good condition, with only a slight tarnish on a couple of edges, which
could be easily polished with brass cleaner. Flex-cable and stereo jack
are included. I am selling because I no longer use CW mobile and I
already have a Schurr base key. A new price for these paddles is 92
Euros (US $ 122). I will sell for $80 OBO plus $8 shipping anywhere in
North America.

Larry VE7EA

--
to reply via email remove "fake"