Old May 3rd 12, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Deal of the month

Went to the 'preview' of our church rummage sale last night (church
members get first crack at the stuff) looking for any interesting boks;
inestead walked out with a RS PRO-37 handheld scanner complete with
fresh batteies and in perfect working condition for..are y'all sitting
down?

$2.00

Top that for a find!

--
"A good march should make a man with a wooden leg want to step out."--

John Phillip Sousa

Month after nest month,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 3 April 23rd 08 11:20 PM
So far this month: Psychiatrist to keyclowns CB 5 February 6th 05 04:41 AM
So far this month: I AM NOT N8WWM ! CB 6 January 23rd 05 09:17 AM
New ISP; $1 /Month Diverd4777 Shortwave 4 December 26th 03 11:24 PM
"Deal with the Devil"? (KUSC, Clear Channel deal) Charles Hobbs Broadcasting 0 July 22nd 03 01:08 AM