Old February 4th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Drake R8A Questions

Hello Group,

2 questions for you Drake R8A experts out there.

1) Is the Threshhold for the NB adjustable? If so Where ?

The NB on the R8A I have now seems to cause more distortion than the
other Drake R8B's I have owned.

2) Can I turn the volume level of the key press beep down ? How?

I know the beep can be turned off.

Thanks, Ken KG4BIG