Old May 20th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default WTB: Uniden President Madison w/digital clock

Looking for a Mint, NIB or Exellent condition Uniden President
Madison
AM / SSB CB base Station, with the digital clock. Please no junk or
scratched up units. This is for a collection. (The speaker itself
need
not be perfect, but rate at least 9 out of 10).

Please e-mail info or pics to .

Thanks for looking.

Old June 24th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 19, 11:20 pm, wrote:
Looking for a Mint, NIB or Exellent condition Uniden President
Madison
AM / SSB CB base Station, with the digital clock. Please no junk or
scratched up units. This is for a collection. (The speaker itself
need
not be perfect, but rate at least 9 out of 10).

Please e-mail info or pics to .

Thanks for looking.

I believe I have the President Madison radio that you are looking
for. It has the rotating green colored digits on the clock. It has
been packed away for years and was always taken care of. Please
respond ASAP as I am going to sell it at a garage sale. I will send
pics if interested.

*WTB: Uniden President Madison AM/SSB Base [email protected] Swap 0 May 19th 08 09:31 PM
FS uniden madison 40+ssb Mwin35 CB 0 September 5th 06 09:24 AM
FS uniden madison 40+ssb Mwin35 Swap 0 September 5th 06 09:24 AM
? about a uniden madison Mwin33 CB 1 November 7th 04 09:29 PM
FS uniden madison Mwin33 CB 0 August 20th 04 05:37 AM