Old May 30th 04, 08:20 AM
Pete KE9OA

That is correct....................in my current version, I am using an
Analog Devices AD607 as the Sync detector, but this chip will also function
as an SSB and as an FM detector.

Pete

"J M Noeding" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 May 2004 15:47:32 GMT, "Harold E. Johnson"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a multimode detector IC that will handle SSB, AM

and
FM?
Looking at an old ARRL handbook I can see LM373. Is there a more

modern
chip?

I have some 373's and I think, some 273's as well if you'd like to try

your
hand at one. (free to good home)

W4ZCB

It was a thread short while ago, you may also find some info on my
page http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c11.htm - unfortunately I had to PC
crashes this year so I cannot give more info, but believe Pete KE9OA
had some boards using somewhat more up-to-date solution

73
jm