Old December 2nd 03, 05:08 AM
Dave Hollander

Default FS: Gonset, National, Heathkit, Kenwood and More!

I have the following items for sale that are excess to my needs. Prices
do not include shipping. I will ship overseas.

Signal Corps U.S. Army Test Set Frequency Meter Test Set I-129-B……….$125
plus shipping.
Military set of James Millen wattmeters covering 1.5 to 40 MHz. Case
manufactured by Hickok .Excellent condition
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemeters1.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemeters2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemeters3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemeters4.jpg

Gonset Communicator III - 6 Meters...........$75 plus shipping
This is a separate receiver and and crystal controlled transmitter from
the 1950's . Unit works but needs dial cord restrung on receiver.
Includes a bunch of crystals. The radio has a number of scratches.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/gonset_comIII_6m.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/g...comIII_6m2.jpg

Eico 315 Signal Generator...........$45 plus shipping
This signal generator that covers 75 kHz to 150 MHz in six bands. Output
is either a modulated or a pure RF signal. The unit is in nice shape and
works. Includes a copy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/eico315.jpg

For Sale.....ZM-3A/U Capacitance Analyzer..........$100 plus shipping
Nice unit, works well, new power cord. Insides look like new. Don't have

a manual , however they are available from several sources on the
internet
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/zm32.jpg

Book - "The Portable Radio in American Life" ..........$25 plus shipping

This is an out of print 260 page book published in 1991 covers the
history of portable tube radios and transistor radios from the 1920's to
the 1970's. Includes historical information on Sony, Zenith radio,
Admiral radio and many other brands who built portable radios. This is
an excellent reference book if you collect portable and transistor
radios. This is a new book which is still sealed in the wrapper. The
photo is of my copy. This is a great radio reference book. I have 8 of
these books left.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/p...eradiobook.jpg

Kenwood MC-50 Microphone ...........$75 plus shipping
This mike works with the Kenwood TS-830S, TS-530S and a number of other
Kenwood radios. The mike is in excellent condition and comes from a
nonsmoking environment.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kw_mc50.jpg

Kenwood MC-80 Microphone...........$75 plus shipping
This remote tune mike is for use with radios such as the Kenwood
TS-440S, TS-430S and possibly some other Kenwood radios. Nice shape and
works well.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kenwoodmc80.jpg

Transceive Cable for Kenwood Twins: R-599 Receiver and T-599
Transmitter..........$50 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kwtwins_cable.jpg

Bird Wattmeter Slugs
All have been tested in my Bird 43 wattmeter.
50D Slug: 200-500 MHz, 50 watts...........$55 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bird50wuhf.jpg
161A Slug: 400-1000MHz, 25 watts...........$55 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bird25wUHF.jpg

Set of crystals for the Navy TDQ transmitter...$110 plus shipping
Their are 24 crystals of which 23 are the original Navy crystals; one
crystal is not. The wooden box is in great shape also.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tdq_xtals.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tdq_xtals2.jpg

Heathkit V-6 VTVM.........$30 plus shipping
with a photocopy of the manual and test leads. This is a vintage VTVM in
nice shape. The unit works but needs to be calibrated. This is explained
in the manual and is pretty straightforward.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heathvtvm.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heathvtvm2.jpg

Swan Model SWR-1 SWR/Power Meter ............$35 plus shipping
This is a 1 KW unit that covers 3.5 to 150 MHz. Tested and working. This
is a neat item if you are a collector of Swan equipment.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/swan_swr1.jpg

Sonar LP Filter - NIB E.F. Johnson Clone...........$40 plus shipping
This looks like a clone of the EF Johnson low pass filter however it has
a neat chrome finish. This is new in the box with instructions and
mounting brackets. This is a 52 ohm filter that will handle 1 KW from
2-30 MHz.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sonar_lp_filter.jpg

National Type MCN Vernier Dial - New in Box!...........$45 plus shipping

http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/mcn.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/mcn2.jpg

Metrotek Mustang Vintage 1960's Tube CB Radio...........$75 plus
shipping
Easy conversion to 10 meter AM. This is a 7 Tube Transceiver from the
mid 1960's. It has a tunable receiver and 6 crystal controlled channels
for transmit and receive. This will work on 110 and 12 volts. The radio
works great on transmit and receive. it currently has one channel
crystalled up. The power cord included is for 110 volts. It has the
original factory microphone. The inside is clean and unmodified with no
signs of abuse or burned components.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/Mustangcb.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/Mustangcb3.jpg

Drake ML-2 Marker Luxury 2 Meter Transceiver...........$75 plus shipping

This 1971 2 meter transceiver has a solid state receiver and a tube
final putting out 10 watts plus. Also has a built-in AC/DC power supply.
This one is in nice condition and works well. This one has the original
crystals for 34-94, 94 Simplex. For more info on this radio visit this
link: http://www.dproducts.be/Drake_Museum/ML2.htm
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/drake2m.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/drake2m2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/drake2m3.jpg

You can check my user id on E**Y as a reference. It is n7rk.
Thanks for looking.
Dave N7RK Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona *DXCC Honor Roll* *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!