Old May 26th 05, 01:12 AM
lsmyer

Default DE1105 is now being sold

Newsflash... Degen's next radio in their popular DE line is now for sale.
The DE1105 is available through email only for now. The address for
inquiries is:

If you want to know more about the radio, there is a DE1105 Yahoo Group:

Here are Degen's websites:
http://www.tecsun.b2s.com/ English version
http://www.degen.com.cn/
http://www.tecsun.com.cn/

It looks like a cool little radio. I hope to buy one if I can ever get a few
extra dollars built up in my radio account.

Old May 28th 05, 02:45 AM
JS

Heres a page that has pictures.
Loads slow even on dsl.

http://www.cnradior.com/article/Show...?ArticleID=976

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
Went to their English web site and clicked on "new products". I don't see
the 1105...

news

Old May 28th 05, 06:24 AM
RHF

FO&A,
Old May 29th 05, 05:59 AM
mike maghakian

can't be any good, there was no sexy model holding it. IF a sexy model
isn't smiling and holding it, how good could it be ?????

"JS" wrote in message
Heres a page that has pictures.
Loads slow even on dsl.

http://www.cnradior.com/article/Show...?ArticleID=976

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
Went to their English web site and clicked on "new products". I don't
see
the 1105...

news

Old May 29th 05, 08:30 PM
JS

I really like the one I just bought, the KA1103.
It picks up so much more stations, and haven't even hooked up the long
antenna that came with it yet.
Plus your able to spin the tuning dial with one finger.
I took some time reading reviewson the radios and got some
good feedback here on the newsgroup before I bought it.
Picks up the Am pretty good.
Haven't read enough to figure the sideband, except for pressing the button
and going through the dial.
Haven't picked up any ham broadcasts yet, maybe I need the long antenna to
do that.

"JS" wrote in message
Heres a page that has pictures.
Loads slow even on dsl.

http://www.cnradior.com/article/Show...?ArticleID=976

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
Went to their English web site and clicked on "new products". I don't
see
the 1105...

news Newsflash... Degen's next radio in their popular DE line is now for

ft-7100 mobile sold Richard Swap 0 May 24th 04 05:48 AM
LOADED DELL c810 {SOLD} Browning Mark FourA Swap 0 May 14th 04 06:25 PM
(SOLD) IBM ThinkPad 486mhz with power supply CommCtr1 Swap 0 April 25th 04 05:53 PM
ALL THE LADDER LINE IS SOLD THANKS Fuse19 Boatanchors 0 January 21st 04 01:05 AM
WTB: Original box for Superadio II Frank Bals Shortwave 4 September 12th 03 02:14 PM