LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old March 14th 12, 08:53 PM

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Default FS - National Panasonic RF-5000A in excellent condition

I am selling my grandfather's National Panasonic RF-5000A radio.. I do not know much about transitor radios or about HAM radios, but I know plenty about the internet to find wonderful antique radio forums :lol: I will be happy to take any additional pictures or videos per request. The photos and video link (you tube) below are mine. The radio itself appears to be in excellent condition, with the original box, ALL paperwork, even a fake gold medallion chain that has the logo on it! It does work (see video), but the bulb seems to be quite dim, likely due to its age. I am only selling in the United States, Canada is ok if you are willing to pay extra in postage. Shipping will be via insured shipment only, with delivery confirmation / tracking, double boxed (original box inside another with adequte padding).

I am asking $300, which includes insurance, shipping, everything. As far as references go since I am obviously brand new here, I would be happy to give you my username on knife forums or flashlight forums (I buy and trade tons there) and my eBay user ID is MrBleeker (my last name) with 100% positive feedback rating and approximately 135 auctions completed. I have no problems completing any requests prior to purchase, but would not be interested in returns after this is sold. If it had to be returned; something could be worked out, however due to its extreme heaviness and pricey shipping costs, I would prefer to not do so.

Thank you, and please email me at grantbleeker at yahoo dot com, or PM me.

Grant Bleeker

Below is a video link and a photobucket link (to save bandwidth here). I can gladly post the pictures if needed here, just let me know.

http://youtu.be/-3XDTyxOSwk

http://photobucket.com/rf5000
  #2   Report Post  
Old March 15th 12, 10:35 PM

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012

Price reduced to $250, shipped with insurance.