Old November 23rd 07, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default OpenPF document format ?

Anybody knowing where I can find the OpenPF document format.

Besides the Touchstone and GAM exports I'd like to add a third option,
' OpenPF export/import', to my 4nec2 program.
Although there is te term 'open' in the name, I can not find any
refrence to the used document format for it on the Internet

Anybody with more info ?

Thanks in advance,
Arie.
Old November 23rd 07, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

4nec2 wrote:
Anybody knowing where I can find the OpenPF document format.

Besides the Touchstone and GAM exports I'd like to add a third option,
' OpenPF export/import', to my 4nec2 program.
Although there is te term 'open' in the name, I can not find any
refrence to the used document format for it on the Internet

The second hit on a Google search -
http://www.eznec.com/misc/EZNEC_Prin.../4.0/EZW40.doc - has a format
description starting at page 126.

Old November 23rd 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 23 nov, 14:08, Gary Gapinski wrote:

The second hit on a Google search -www.eznec.com/misc/EZNEC_Printable_Manual/4.0/EZW40.doc- has a format
description starting at page 126.

Found it, thanks a lot.