Old December 10th 03, 03:48 PM
Twistedhed

Default OT (CB Talk) N7VCF double-talk

LOL..poor "ol C. Frank Gilliland attemtping more attention-getting from
myself...LOL.. an extremely old and and weathered troll with homage to
me in his sig again...(giggle),,anytime the poor, defeated ego of C.
Frank Gilliland takes another trouncing, his behavior become that of a
young girl who was jilted by the captain of the football team..LOL. Poor
N7VCF, LOL..a walking-self-contradicting loser........Oh well, As
always, I believe in returning things to their rightful owners....

I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"RF pirates affect me directly in my work."...Frank Gilliland
)

"The more RF pirates the

"I have admitted to lying in this
newsgroup, and on more than one occasion."...Frank Gilliland

"I am not N7VCF" C. Frank Gilliland

"...but I have replied to several posts directed at N7VCF"...C. Frank
Gilliland