Old June 27th 04, 07:24 PM
Michael Bryant

Default Message to Steve Lare

Steve,

What do you want from me? Tell me so that I can provide it and stop this
neverending cycle of crap.

I don't want to play games with you anymore. I'm tired of the insults, threats
and, yes, lies.

Tell me what I have to do to get you off my back. Tell me quickly, since I'm
going to filter you before the end of the day.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old June 27th 04, 08:05 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

Steve,

What do you want from me? Tell me so that I can provide it and stop this
neverending cycle of crap.

Gee, you've stated time and time again that you were ending it. Guess what? More
lies on your part.

Straighten up, be a man... those students will expect to get what they pay for,
tomorrow.

Rest of rubbish [snipped]

Old June 27th 04, 08:50 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

Steve,

What do you want from me? Tell me so that I can provide it and stop this
neverending cycle of crap.

I don't want to play games with you anymore. I'm tired of the insults, threats
and, yes, lies.

Please stretch that brain cell a bit and tell me exactly which lie it might be.

You've certainly told your share of whoppers.

Tell ya what, you need to get your lesson plans together, and get ready to drive
your pathetic blue car over to Louisville Tech tomorrow and get ready to teach
your fat ass off.

Then you can return home to your 'family' and gather 'round the table for a real
Cheeto feast.

Like I said, I'll be calling Louisville Tech in the morning to make sure you're
still employed there, just as they told me you were on the 18th, just after you
indicated you'd been 'fired' a few days before.

Try to dream up a new story for me, Fat Boy.

Old June 27th 04, 09:48 PM
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Steve,

What do you want from me? Tell me so that I can provide it and stop
this neverending cycle of crap.

Gee, you've stated time and time again that you were ending it. Guess
what? More lies on your part.

Straighten up, be a man... those students will expect to get what
they pay for, tomorrow.

Rest of rubbish [snipped]

Can we expect the sock puppets to stop also or will that charade
continue?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old June 28th 04, 02:40 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

Steve,

What do you want from me? Tell me so that I can provide it and stop this
neverending cycle of crap.

I don't want to play games with you anymore. I'm tired of the insults, threats
and, yes, lies.

The best lie yet was stating you'd been fired, Fat Boy!

Just called Louisville Tech at 1-800-844-6528.

And guess what? You're still an instructor there.

So if you haven't done so yet, you'd better get your fat ass in to work.

Boggling.

Old June 28th 04, 02:46 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Steve,

What do you want from me? Tell me so that I can provide it and stop this
neverending cycle of crap.

I don't want to play games with you anymore. I'm tired of the insults, threats
and, yes, lies.

The best lie yet was stating you'd been fired, Fat Boy!

Just called Louisville Tech at 1-800-844-6528.

And guess what? You're still an instructor there.

So if you haven't done so yet, you'd better get your fat ass in to work.

Boggling.

The exchange went like this:

dxAce: Can I speak with Michael Bryant please..
Receptionist: Michael Bryant is 'just an instructor' here and doesn't have a direct
line, but I can connect you to his voice mail...
dxAce: Thank you...
dxAce: disconnects call.

Old June 28th 04, 10:09 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

Steve,

What do you want from me? Tell me so that I can provide it and stop this
neverending cycle of crap.

I don't want to play games with you anymore. I'm tired of the insults, threats
and, yes, lies.

The best lie yet was stating you'd been fired, Fat Boy!

Just called Louisville Tech at 1-800-844-6528.

And guess what? You're still an instructor there.

So if you haven't done so yet, you'd better get your fat ass in to work.

Boggling.

The exchange went like this:

dxAce: Can I speak with Michael Bryant please..
Receptionist: Michael Bryant is 'just an instructor' here and doesn't have a direct
line, but I can connect you to his voice mail...
dxAce: Thank you...
dxAce: disconnects call.

Bryant's email to me, verbatim:

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:25:39 EDT
Subject: Lare's Lies

I had the receptionist on the lookout from 8am this morning. She assured me
there were no calls for me.

Pathetic the lengths you go to.
Not only does he lie about getting fired, now the Fat Boy wants to lie about me making
a phone call.

That is indeed pathetic.

Steve
Holland, MI