Old July 20th 04, 05:12 AM
denton

Default Converting Vectronics HFT 1500 to L network?

Has anyone done this before? I am thinking of converting my HFT to an L
network. I started by isolating the roller inductor from ground and
re-wiring the caps in parallel across the inductor output to ground, but
can't seem to have much luck getting the revised network to tune very well.
Any ideas??

Old July 20th 04, 12:52 PM
JGBOYLES

am thinking of converting my HFT to an L network

can't seem to have much luck getting the revised network to tune very well.
Any ideas??

There are 4 different combinations of L and C that can be used in a L network.
You might have yours in the wrong configuration for the impedance you are
attempting to match.
73 Gary N4AST