Old June 22nd 04, 09:04 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

Default Swamp Music (OT)

From: (Steveo)
Hey,,Tarpon Tournament this weekend,,,,the damn things are rolling like
mad in the day time...a 124 pounder was caught this morning on a
breakaway jig, but I'm a purist and prefer the live bait. Breakaways may
catch more, but they literally "break away" and line the bottom of Boca
Grande with lead. Ever see a picture of a sliver king doing his tail
dance across the water? A beeeyooo-ta-fulll sight to behold!
Man that sounds like a blast, Twist. One of these days I'm going to take
you up on your offer to take me out on the big pond and wet a line.. Do
you take pictures of these great fishing days? It's a lot of fun to look
back at those days on the water when they're jumping in the boat and you
have pics of it.

I won't retire, but I might retread.

Someone always has a camera, but we don't take pics of tourist (but we
do sell disposable cameras, for their convenience of course) catch
unless its something to write home about, like the billfish that have
been getting hooked off the coast of Tarpon Springs,,,small,,,but rare
nonetheless.
Next time we have something worth taking a pic if, I'll send ya' a few.
A small winner this past weekend,,,was only 126 pounds. The sharks have
been a major problem in the pass,,,,,,once the Tarpon is hooked, sharks
often nail the fish before one can get it over to the weigh boat. In
fact, this has been happening more than not. =A0=A0Many theories on
this, but there is no doubt about the shark population being WAY up due
to mandatory protections enacted some years back...sorta like the
gator....anywhere there is freshwater, there is one there, thanks to
them being placed on endangered species list some years ago.,,they're
about as endangered as the spring Robin.
C'mon down, man..I'll show ya' the real Florida, the side the tourists
don't get to see...and you'll get some pics to show your yankee friends
of gators and sharks and swamps up close. If ya' fancy world class bass
fishing,,,,,it doesn't get any better than local Lake Tarpon,,,,check it
out on the web,,,ranks right there with Lake Okeechobee, but a better
kept secret. Spring and Fall is best, but summer can be almost as good
in the wee and early morning hours, on occasion.

Old June 23rd 04, 12:24 PM
Steveo

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
[...]

Watch out for those Landshark's too!

C'mon down, man..I'll show ya' the real Florida, the side the tourists
don't get to see...and you'll get some pics to show your yankee friends
of gators and sharks and swamps up close. If ya' fancy world class bass
fishing,,,,,it doesn't get any better than local Lake Tarpon,,,,check it
out on the web,,,ranks right there with Lake Okeechobee, but a better
kept secret. Spring and Fall is best, but summer can be almost as good
in the wee and early morning hours, on occasion.

Maybe you could put up some pics on the keyclown bulletin board if we
ever get it running. Thanks, Twist.
Old June 23rd 04, 02:51 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (Steveo)
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
[...]
=A0=A0Next time we have something worth taking a pic if, I'll send ya' a
few. A small winner this past weekend,,,was only 126 pounds. The sharks
have been a major problem in the pass,,,,,,once the Tarpon is hooked,
sharks often nail the fish before one can get it over to the weigh boat.
In fact, this has been happening more than not. Many theories on this,
but there is no doubt about the shark population being WAY up due to
mandatory protections enacted some years back...sorta like the
gator....anywhere there is freshwater, there is one there, thanks to
them being placed on endangered species list some years ago.,,they're
about as endangered as the spring Robin.

Watch out for those Landshark's too!

=A0

=A0C'mon down, man..I'll show ya' the real Florida, the side the
tourists don't get to see...and you'll get some pics to show your yankee
friends of gators and sharks and swamps up close. If ya' fancy world
class bass fishing,,,,,it doesn't get any better than local Lake
Tarpon,,,,check it out on the web,,,ranks right there with Lake
Okeechobee, but a better kept secret. Spring and Fall is best, but
summer can be almost as good in the wee and early morning hours, on
occasion.

Maybe you could put up some pics on the

keyclown bulletin board if we ever get it

running. Thanks, Twist.

Get it running,,,as Shark said, between all of us, we ought to have one
hell of a site to poke fun at ourselves...I'll toss some pics that
way............

Old June 24th 04, 12:10 AM
jim

From: (Steveo)
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
[...]

those aint real bass twist. try throwing back 3 footers in search of a
cow

Maybe you could put up some pics on the

keyclown bulletin board if we ever get it

running. Thanks, Twist.

Get it running,,,as Shark said, between all of us, we ought to have one
hell of a site to poke fun at ourselves...I'll toss some pics that
way............

same here.

Old June 24th 04, 03:11 AM
I Am Not George

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in message ...
From:
(Steveo)
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
[...]

i think you guys ought to do it. make it keyclown-only access so you
can post pics of steveo and twisty holding up their driver licenses
etc.

Beautiful Music Radio Don Broadcasting 0 December 18th 04 07:00 PM
Buy Out Production Music Downloads and CDs D Jones Broadcasting 0 December 6th 04 06:23 PM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM
Classical Music Format Host Processing? Ron Hardin Broadcasting 4 March 19th 04 05:27 PM
Music Rotation System with DJs on Mind! Norberto Rivera Broadcasting 0 March 3rd 04 05:06 PM